tutorial

Inicio Foros Práctica y consejos tutorial

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Kim 1 day ago.

• Suscribirte Tema favorito

o may god it was so good to have tutorial for figure study/ can i have the same for others ? it was just suggestion from site, wjere i can find more?

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hello, Kati. If you're looking for a figure drawing tutorial, may I suggest you an interactive one on our drawing website?

The reason why is because, regardless of your skill set and experience with gesture drawing, it would be most extremely effective in polishing up your ideation sketching skills. Thank you.

sure! i would like to try
    thanks

plus one, the learn section could be expanded. i really love what is on it so far!

yes) where i can find it? and about tutorial
    it was demo version or smth like this? if i buy full membership i can unlock this function?

I think Poly misunderstood and was recommending to you the tutorial you had already seen

oki, thanks for answer:)

how can I do it again?

There's a few different ways, but one is that on the homepage, scroll down to the blue rectangle that says "New here? Learn how to make use of these tools to become a better artist" and click it. :)

Also here is the direct link: https://line-of-action.com/learn-to-draw

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.