30 minute class

Page d'accueil Forums La critique 30 minute class

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Polyvios Animations 1 week ago.

• S'abonner Favori

i made a 30 minute class today. https://imgur.com/a/sMw7tWe

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Very focused on construction and on big and clear lines to show the pose. I especially like the big figure second from the right, the pose shows a lot of swagger.

Hello again, Idon't, nicest works on your forces and lightest and liveliest lines of action, but I think you're getting better and having lots of fun, but I feel that the exaggeration is still too flattest to me yet. Would you like to please loosen up and lighten up your inner feelings of your models with 4 hours and 5 minutes of 5 minute poses? (49 quick figure sketches)

As a result, your poses, though you're gonna get too many ugliest but rawest energy poses, you're still gonna get the best in your intuitive senses of cartooning and caricature in your figure drawings, but that's excellent, therefore, you're here to not get the most perfect drawings, but the most liveliest exercises. That's the reason why it's the most natural part of the learning process and any process. Yet, for most details, please look into some Tonika Pantoja and Proko videos on YouTube, like these two:

Let's hope they make the most sense concretely.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.