Figure drawing from this past week

首頁 論壇 批評 Figure drawing from this past week

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Idon'tknow 9 hours ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hello! I'd appreciate any critique on some of these poses I've drawn recently. I've been reading the book FORCE - Dynamic Life Drawing (Michael Mattesi) and watching videos by the same author, and it's inspired me to practice more figure drawing. I would highly recommend reading it. I also plan to read Figure Drawing: Design and Invention by Michael Hampton, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I still have a lot of practice to do, but I'm pretty happy with a few of these.

https://imgur.com/a/liWXhI1

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

my perfect hotel offers you the chance to build and manage a five-star haven. Design, customize, and perfect every detail of your hotel, and create a luxurious escape that guests will cherish and rave about.

your drawings seem to establish pretty well the force of the pose.

I suggest you should take more importance to the legs since they don't seem to distribute the weight of the person you are drawing, one suggestion is to draw one vertical line from a man's torso and then distribute both feets in equal distance from that line, in case the weight is on one foot draw it in the center of that line. One more thing, don't draw each muscle yet, each curve is supposed to be based on the previous curve and give it fluidity, your approach was more building them based on memory and it disrupts the dynamysm of the drawing.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.