Hi, I'm clumsy

首頁 論壇 行話 Hi, I'm clumsy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Rincitaporfa 3 weeks ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hello, I'm starting this first conversation on this page, wanting to share an experience that I hope you take the time to read (Thank you).
    I was browsing the page to renew my basic subscription when I clicked wrong and bought the full subscription for 15 dollars. After complaining for a long time because the money in my account didn't belong to me and was just there, I decided to take it positively and start this conversation to get help from you: How can I make the most of this subscription? I'm a person who spends a lot of hours drawing and I'd like to make the most of this mistake.

Please feel free to join and give me advice!

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hi Rincitaporfa,

I am not a staffer, but I hang around here way too often,...

You basically just payed for the extra perks of being able to upload as many drawings as you want, and to temporarily or constantly remove references from your pool, if you are a bit tired of one, or prefer to not draw from a specific one at all...

and of course for the site being able to pay their staff and for the rights to new references, that they keep adding to the site.

Hmm, advice,... looking at what you uploaded so far you aren't a total beginner. I like your shapes and clean lines, and there isn't anything jumping out which you should totally immediately do different. So, I guess best advice is... keep cruising sailor. Drawing daily definitely is good, giving critiques to other artists can maybe give you ideas what to do differently with your own art. I totally caught myself a few times explaining a beginner what to do differently, and then realized, that I heeded my own advice only sparingly, that kind of stuff.

I wish you a beautiful day and a ton of cheap art supply in grasp!

On a different note; if you want that money back, let me know and I'll refund you and cancel the account! :)

I've decided that I'll take advantage of this to boost my progress this month to the maximum, anyway I really appreciate that a user who has been here for so many years like you paid attention to this, that's great. Thanks and no, have a nice night! (If you can give me some advice to continue drawing that would be great!)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.